these boobs are made for walking

This Saturday I'm participating in the Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk in Portland. The team I'm walking with is called, These Boobs Are Made For Walking. I wish I could take credit for that one...pretty funny stuff.

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer is our opportunity to honor and
celebrate breast cancer survivors, educate women about early detection
and prevention, and raise money to fund lifesaving research and
support programs to help fight breast cancer.

My goal is to raise $100 for the cause. Every little bit helps. If
you'd like to make a donation, click on the link below. If you're
unable to make a donation...say a little prayer to keep the rain from
falling on us on Saturday. Thanks so much.

Make a Donation

Check out the Making Strides website to learn more about the event.



No comments: