love of the game

(Duke vs University of Oregon game last October)

Something most people don't know about me is that I'm an avid college basketball fan.  I've been going to games since before I could walk.  My love of the game has increased since moving in with my Mom.  She is a diehard fan.  We are hopping on a plane to Vegas Wednesday morning to attend the West Coast Conference Tournament.  We will have the pleasure of seeing our favorite team Gonzaga play as well as other great teams.  GO ZAGS!  

Also, my super awesome cousin, Jen, is putting us up for the week.  Bonus!  I can't wait to see her.


I'm giving Ramsey loads of hugs.  I've never been away from the little guy for more than a few days.  I'll try not to miss him too much.


PS: My Etsy shop will remain open while I'm away.  I'll be checking in during half time.  ;)


No comments: