fave finds: crafty wonderland

Love these Pendleton wool bags by appetite

Last weekend, my Mom and I drove to Portland for Crafty Wonderland.  We perused the booths, loaded up on business cards, and said hello to friends vending at the event.  Here are my favorite booths and handmade goodies...
I loved chatting with Amy of Little Bright Studio about her materials.  I'm dying to have her giraffe necklace!
I'm a big fan of A Tea Leaf!  Alissa has a great eye and always creates such a lovely display.
I've been obsessed with these kittens in sleeping bags by Sew Many Cats for awhile.  They are too cute!
Beautiful business cards by Lettuce Press

Is it obvious that I'm drawn to bold colors and little animals? : )

~~~~~~~


I'm including a special gift in my next newsletter.  Sign up or you'll miss out! 

No comments: